- Member of the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters 2015-2019
- Professional training includes pet first aid, CPR, and breed specific training, behavioral training, elderly pet/adoptive pet training
- Insured & Bonded through Business Insurers of the Carolina's
One visit (your home) - unlimited pets - $25-$30 (includes one meal, short walk/litter box)
Dog visits are 30-40 minutes. All other household pets 20-30 minutes per visit
Overnight (your home) 10-12 hours of care - unlimited pets - $100 (includes 2 meals & short walks/litter box)
Longer visits available! We charge $1 per minute of care received over the basic charge.
Babysitting / Nanny/Caregiver
- CPR/First Aid/ AED Adult, Pediatric, & Infant Certified
- Advance Childcare Trained via The Red Cross
- 8 Year Experience with Orange County Emergency Medical Services (2004-2012)
- 8 Years experience working with the Elderly (2004-2012)
- 5+ Years Experience
Rates start at $15 per hour depending on the work needing to be done - call us today for a customized quote!